Currently, the main lending institutions for vessels are:
- National Bank of Canada
- CIBC Bank
- Bank of Montreal
- Caisses Desjardins
- Laurentian Bank
Some lenders provide a lot of flexibility to the maritime loans granted to their customers: competitive rates, flexibility in refunds, etc.
There are branches, in some cases, paying a portion of a maritime mortgage registration fee.
As Marine Advisors we can:
- Direct you to the most capable branch that can serve you better.
- Help credit decision making
- Foster the smooth conduct of the steps
- Supervise the formalities of registration
- Handle guarantee decision-making process
Contact one of our Marine Advisors for more details on marine credit.